The East Pennsboro Area School District
(1993-present) Communication Assistant
- Create designs and layouts for publications and promotion materials.
- Design logos and established standards for graphic design throughout the district as part of a “branding” initiative.
- Assist the Communications Director in event planning and media coverage.
- Video and still photography for for district publications, website and various projects.
- Create and edit videos to promote and showcase the district.
- Edit and post graphics and information on the district website.
AARDVARK by Design
(1981-present) Freelance Graphic Design
- Design for clients such as Philadelphia 76ers, Hershey Bears, Harrisburg Senators, Big 33 Football Classic, Moores Graphic, Sauve’ Bros. Athletic Express and others.
Art Communication Systems Inc.
(1992-1993) Art Director
- Oversaw art department, prepared and designed ads, brochures, catalogs and newsletters for offset printing.
(1986-1992) Art Director
- Designed advertisements for magazines, brochures, catalogs and offset printing.
Williams & Associates
(1984-1992) Art Director
- Designed advertisements for trade magazines, brochures, catalogs and offset printing.
(1981) Paste-up Artist
- Paste-up and slides for presentations.
Art Institute of Pittsburgh (1981) Visual Communication
- Adobe Creative Cloud, CorelDRAW. Microsoft Office Suite, Final Cut Pro, Autodesk Skechbook, WordPress, Photography.
- Pen & Ink, Colored Pencil, Pastels, Oil & Watercolor Paint.
- Feature in Southwest Art Magazine (September 2016, page 108), Children’s ABC Coloring Book, Harrisburg KiteFest 2006
Available Upon Request
Click here to download my resume as a pdf